PIN code for split stays?

CTH3

Mouseketeer
I've been searching the board, including the PIN code sticky, but have found no definitive answer to this:

We have received a "personal" PIN code (tied to our name and address) for 35% off. Can we use use this code to book a split stay--a few nights at one resort immediately followed by a few nights at another?

My understanding is that Disney considers split stays to be two separate stays, two separate reservations, yes? If true, then I guess the real question is: can you use a PIN code more than once within its allotted time frame, or is it only good for one reservation and then it's dead?

Anyone know?

Thanks.

Unless it specifically states it's one time use (I have never seen one that was), you should be able to use it for a split stay, provided your stays are within the dates of the PIN and your resorts are available. You would be booking 2 separate reservations, which would require you to pay a deposit for each reservation. I have received a few PINs in the past and none of them were just 1 time use PINs. Good luck :goodvibes.

Thanks, mickeynut1, for your swift and helpful reply. We shall attempt to PIN the tail on the mouse, as 'twere.

Hi
I received a pin and am using it to do a split stay in Aug. Staying at All Star Sports for 3 nights then POR for 4 nights. I had to pay 2 deposits. So you can use your pin to do a split stay. Have a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter