PIN code for split stays?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by CTH3, Jan 21, 2013.

1. CTH3

CTH3 Mouseketeer

I've been searching the board, including the PIN code sticky, but have found no definitive answer to this:

We have received a "personal" PIN code (tied to our name and address) for 35% off. Can we use use this code to book a split stay--a few nights at one resort immediately followed by a few nights at another?

My understanding is that Disney considers split stays to be two separate stays, two separate reservations, yes? If true, then I guess the real question is: can you use a PIN code more than once within its allotted time frame, or is it only good for one reservation and then it's dead?

Anyone know?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Unless it specifically states it's one time use (I have never seen one that was), you should be able to use it for a split stay, provided your stays are within the dates of the PIN and your resorts are available. You would be booking 2 separate reservations, which would require you to pay a deposit for each reservation. I have received a few PINs in the past and none of them were just 1 time use PINs. Good luck :goodvibes.

4. CTH3

CTH3 Mouseketeer

Thanks, mickeynut1, for your swift and helpful reply. We shall attempt to PIN the tail on the mouse, as 'twere.

5. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

You're welcome......good luck :goodvibes.

6. disnut1149

disnut1149 DIS Veteran

Hi
    I received a pin and am using it to do a split stay in Aug. Staying at All Star Sports for 3 nights then POR for 4 nights. I had to pay 2 deposits. So you can use your pin to do a split stay. Have a great time!!!