Pin Code Error ??

jupers

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I was so excited to receive a pin, even though we are going in 2 weeks, they're just fun to get. However, it was for free tix to MNSSHP and 17% off a mod...The confusion it says for FL residents! I live in Boston????

Thoughts???

I just read a post about someone getting a pin code in both email & mail so they called & then were told they couldn't use it b/c they are DVC...sorry but Disney has info on people & they should check what they are sending out-I would just once love to get something b/c we often go (sometimes 2x a year) & we get nothing. They say it's all random but I choose to go to Disney & I thought they liked my business-I think they should start giving discounts to frequent visitors-not just random. JMO!

I just registered online about two weeks ago and I've already received a PIN. I found out about it by chance. I called to request a particular building at our resort and the CM told me there was a PIN attached to my name.

I got the same email....I live in Maryland and am not a DVC member :confused3
Perhaps call and see if it can be applied if it's something that interests you. It doesn't work for my trip so I didn't call to ask about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter