• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin and Online

antney79

Earning My Ears
If I have a pin for a room discount is the only way to see the pricing is by calling. Cant seem to find it on the website where I can place this pin for the room discount code. Any thoughts?

when I have received via email, I just click on where it says to. Takes you automatically to the site, you have to add name, address, etc.

If I have a pin for a room discount is the only way to see the pricing is by calling. Cant seem to find it on the website where I can place this pin for the room discount code. Any thoughts?

The pin code postcard I received in the mail had a Web site address on it, something like disneyworld.com/myspecialoffer or something like that. I'm not at home now, but I can look at the card when I get home and give you the web site. On that site you punch in the code and verify your name and address and it takes you to the search page where you can find what's available with the pin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter