• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pin and mailing

hannamaehound

Earning My Ears
Hi I'm new to the board so the first time i asked this question I put it on a response. Wekk anyway we just bought the dvc club in march while on vacation in disney. We got something in the mail on wed with a number and said wait for passed word. Also is the pin free and send to you automatically. thanks for help

the dvcmember.com site is improving...how...don't know.

but I have hope that since everyone knows needs a Id and a password - that we might finally be able to see our account on-line!!!

anyway don't worry - it is not good until May 4th - so you still have plenty of time to receive the pin

Yes, the pin is free and sent to you automatically.

Wecome to Disboards and the DVC!:wave:

Many happy vacations to you and yours.:D

Thanks for the welcome, i'm veryexcited about disney my daughter is a real disney nut she has 2 children so we took them this past march to disney. her dh is in iraq so thats why he wasn't along but we had fun. we toasted him at the beer garten it's his favorite place. So my daughter went to the desk where the dvc was and signed us up for the tour and we bot it hook line and sinker and im glad, we haven't been on vacation in 20 yrs. so now we will go every 2 years.

Originally posted by hannamaehound
Hi I'm new to the board so the first time i asked this question I put it on a response. Wekk anyway we just bought the dvc club in march while on vacation in disney. We got something in the mail on wed with a number and said wait for passed word. Also is the pin free and send to you automatically. thanks for help

Since you asked if the pin was free, I have to say (just in case)

pin = personal identification number. You'll need it along with your ID to access the new DVC members' website.

LOL. I'm sure you already knew it wasn't something you could trade, but I just couldn't stop myself. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter