Pin after booking?

Partyof8

Earning My Ears
We booked our Dec trip a little over a month ago and didn't have a pin at that time. Has anyone received a pin after booking their trip?

I did once in 2010. But I was the second person on the reservation. My mom and I were going to disney and she booked POFQ and named me as a person on the reservation. However, I was still pricing deluxe resorts on the Disney site. Less than a month later, I received a 10/20/30% room only pin. We then switched to deluxe with the discount.

Yes - we actually just received one a few weeks ago. We had already booked YC under the general public discount (20%) for late June. A few weeks after that, we received a pin offer for 30% off the rack rate. Not a huge difference, but every little bit definitely helps!

It was no problem for the CM to switch over our discount to the pin rate. So, it definitely can happen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter