Pimp my stroller!!

JodyLynC

DIS Veteran
I plan on doing all kinds of things to personalize the umbrella strollers that we are bringing for the girls. I'm pasting Mickey heads to the wheels and tying brightly colored ribbons and streamers to the handles.

What do you do to set your strollers apart from the others? Do you also put any identification info on it such as your name/contact info?

:rotfl: Too funny! You know what, I never even thought about it. I usually just recognized it based on whatever crumbs, stains and goodies were left over from DSs last snack!! :rotfl:

I've used a towel that is meant to attach to your fridge or stove handle-a golf towel will also work. It is nice & easy to see in the stroller park area when the CM's hare rearanged them and you've got a towel if you need it.

This is not a fancy, exciting suggestion...much more utilitarian...bring some binder clips to attach a park map to the canopy of the stroller so you can just glance down at it instead of pulling it out of the bag and unfolding all the time. I had spent months researching our trip on these boards and this was perhaps the best tip we rec'd.

I've used a towel that is meant to attach to your fridge or stove handle-a golf towel will also work. It is nice & easy to see in the stroller park area when the CM's hare rearanged them and you've got a towel if you need it.

Fabulous idea! We took a small towel with us to the parks and it came in handy many times! I love your idea!:thumbsup2

We took some Disney paint chips from Home Depot and punched holes in the ears. We then put the child's first initial and spelled out the last name on the chips. Then we strung them up on string between the handles. It made identifing our strollers easy. It also helped us with who went into which stroller (we had 3 kids of different sizes with 3 strollers. All had different adjustments for the safety straps). We also got some of the largest carabiners we could find. It worked great for hanging things off the stroller or hooking the strollers together.

This is not a fancy, exciting suggestion...much more utilitarian...bring some binder clips to attach a park map to the canopy of the stroller so you can just glance down at it instead of pulling it out of the bag and unfolding all the time. I had spent months researching our trip on these boards and this was perhaps the best tip we rec'd.

We took some Disney paint chips from Home Depot and punched holes in the ears. We then put the child's first initial and spelled out the last name on the chips. Then we strung them up on string between the handles. It made identifing our strollers easy. It also helped us with who went into which stroller (we had 3 kids of different sizes with 3 strollers. All had different adjustments for the safety straps). We also got some of the largest carabiners we could find. It worked great for hanging things off the stroller or hooking the strollers together.

All three of these are great, inexpensive, and totally useful suggestions! THank you so much! I have hung around these boards off and on for years and these are all new to me! Great ideas! Now off to raid the towel closet, the junk drawer, and home depot's paint department :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter