Pillows @ Grand Floridan

mia01

Earning My Ears
We recently returned from a quick Christmas trip at WDW and stayed at the Grand Floridan in the Sago Cay building. Does anyone know what type/brand bed pillows they use? They were comfy!

Please maybe someone could help!

I bought a mattress when I got back just like the one we slept on, because it didnt make my back hurt, i(t was a SEALY ENCORE 720!! ) But I didnt think to look at the pillows!!!:confused3 They were really great pillows too!!!!

Sorry I couldnt help ya Mia!! But maybe you can find your answer here!!;)

When we were there 2 years ago, I took the pillow out of its case to find the name of the maker. I found out on the internet that the pillow was no longer made, but I was given the name of a comparable pillow that is sold at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Unfortunately, my son fell in love with the pillow and has taken it back to school with him. I will be at the GF on 1/12 - 1/19, so I will check the name for you.

I was wondering the same about the Poly. We need new pillows so badly and I would loooove to get those.

Someone...anyone???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter