Pillows...blankets....etc.

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all....newbie here who just joined....couple of questions...when you check into a Disney hotel you can call and get additional pillows, blankets....how does it work with the vacation club...can you get additional pillows etc.? I have not read the whole manual we got from the DVC....but I must say one thing...I have called member services to make 2 reservations, one for September and one for December....they are great....helpful and we called today to change the December one since we decided to do another cruise on the Magic.....if this is the way it is all the time we will be very happy with our purchase....
Thanks....
Tom

Most of the accomodations we've stayed in (Studio, 1 BR, 2 BR), have all had additional pillows and blankets in the closets along with ironing boards and vacuums. Since most units have a couch bed, I think they have them there for that use. Our experience has been at least 2 pillows and 2 blankets in these closets. Enjoy!!

We have asked for extra pillows before with no problems. We haven't needed extra balnkets, but I'm sure they would provide them for you if needed. But as R.J.'s Dad said there is already a couple extra blankets and pillows usually in the closet.

I just returend from severa lnights in a one-bedroom unit at OKW. We had three adults & one child. There were four bed pillows on the king size bed. In the master bedroom closet were two additional pillows & two velour blankets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter