Pillowcases??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Woobie, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Woobie

Woobie DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if DCL's Guest Relations desk is still accepting pillowcases/tshirts for character signatures? My cousin & his family are cruising in May, & I'd like to tell him about this if it's still a go. Thanks!

Woobie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BuzzBoyMom

BuzzBoyMom <font color=navy>My boys are my world!<br><font co

They accepted ours on the Jan 24th cruise. I will tell you that at first the CM said they weren't accepting them and I said (with a smile) that I don't need them back till the end of the cruise and I would really appreciate it. No problem! So - if at first they seem to refuse, just try a little smile!

4. sibs

sibs Earning My Ears

On the Jan. 31st cruise they did the pillowcases. When I brought them up to guest services they said no, I would have to have the characters sign them. Well the first character I saw I pulled out the pillowcase, and she said I needed to drop if off at guest services. Needless to say I told her I already had tried this. She took the pillowcases and my stateroom number. I picked them up friday morning and my kids LOVE them. Kim

5. Billinaz

Billinaz Waiting to spend time in our home away from home..

I brought pillowcases to the guest services desk on our Feb 1 2004 Wonder trip and they had it signed for us.

6. dzneprincess

dzneprincess This page intentionally left blank

I have to say this has been one of the BEST souveniers from our October trip! Thanks Andy!

7. scottie

scottie BWV's= Our Second Home

I sure hope they do this in May when we sail....my girls would love it!!

8. CanadianBB

CanadianBB Earning My Ears

Yes..................... beg. ...........plead.................. and smile........
    At first they said no and needed me to take them to the characters myself..... the customer service lady kept talking and then said unless thye were a surprise......... so I said..... YEs........ lol....

We brought plain purple pillow cases........... and they are great!!!!