Pillow for sleeping question

rachelm23

Mouseketeer
Hey there, does anyone know if you can request a temper pedic pillow instead of the down ones? I remember getting one last year in concierge but I am not in concierge this time and I really don't want to lug my pillow overseas..(i have chronic neck problems). Thanks!
Rachel

As far as I know, only concierge gets the pillow menu. I'm sure they have some kind of non-feather filling for people with allergies, but I wouldn't expect to be able to get concierge pillows in a non-concierge room.

Hey there, does anyone know if you can request a temper pedic pillow instead of the down ones? I remember getting one last year in concierge but I am not in concierge this time and I really don't want to lug my pillow overseas..(i have chronic neck problems). Thanks! Rachel

I have been able to get the tempurpedic pillows each time I have requested them and I have never stayed in concierge. Just asked the room host.

I bet if you call the cruise line, you will get the most accurate answer to this question. Who knows, you may even be able to request it at that time, killing two birds with one simple call...

I bet if you call the cruise line, you will get the most accurate answer to this question. Who knows, you may even be able to request it at that time, killing two birds with one simple call...

Duh. Why didn't I think of that! Will call tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

Can anyone tell me about these pillows? Last cruise (our first one) we just used one suitcase for our pillows. We use contoured memory foam sleep number pillows. I have a bad neck and didn't want to spend my cruise in pain because I didn't have my good pillow with me. I wonder if these would work :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter