Pilates

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
My friends just asked me to join them in a drop-in pilates mini ball class. I have no idea what this means….. I’m sure there is someone here familiar with Pilates, so I’m asking…. What is this??? Is it hard??? Strenuous??? And most importantly, do I need to be coordinated??? Because I so AM NOT!!!

Help me!!!

I take a pilates reformer class once a week and have done the mat/ball classes often. Pilates IS hard, but don't let that scare you away. It's also a lot of fun and you can work at your own level and pace. Don't feel like you have to do 100 crunches with the ball just because other people in the class are. Just do what feels comfortable for you. It's a great core workout.
There's some coordination involved (more on the reformer), but not bad.

Have fun!

Go out and buy Pilates for Dummies. It is a good workout and it will give you the ground work before your class. This is the best thing about pilates' It can be done in you family room, in your PJs and you are laying down!! It is a great workout. You will soon move past the level of this tape but it is a wondergul start point. good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter