• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Piglet.

anng1962

Earning My Ears
Hi. :wave2:

My 17 year old DD is mad on piglet. Where is the best place to buy anything pink cute and called piglet! :scratchin
many thanks

Anne.

Oh we are off to Florida in 31 days not that we're counting! :flower:

You might find some lovely Piglet thins in the Pooh's Thotful Shop outside The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride in the Magic Kingdom :)

thanks kaylee for the advice. My DD can't wait to get shopping..... no change there then!! :rolleyes1
regards Anne.

There is a lovely Winnie the Pooh shop in the Marketplace at Downtown Disney as well :)

There was Piglet stuff everywhere!

My DS is a big Piglet fan - he's 11 now!
Try getting a piglet Tshirt that isnt pink and girly.

Even one with a white background would have done.
They have very similar characters, perhaps thats why he like s him(or is Piglet a her?)

When we were there last year,we sort of got the impression that Piglet had been given the "elbow" by the rest of the gang!! We did see him in the parades but there seemed to be a distinct lack of merchandise..plenty of Pooh,Tigger & EEyore. DW is Pooh mad & we always get whatever Pooh baubles etc are out for the "tree" & we hunted everywhere for Piglet to complete the set! Thought he'd maybe been caught with his trotters in the hunny pot once too often!!
SD :paw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter