• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pigeon Forge Restaurant Recommendations

Being somewhat of an expert on this topic I would highly recommend...

the vegetable soup at The Old Mill
the half panini and wedge salad at Johnny Carrino's
breakfast at Log Cabin Pancake House on Airport Road in Gatlin.
the barbeque plate at Calhoun's

Yum....Yum

Our favorite is the Chop House in the Tanger outlet mall. They have the best filets!!! I think they serve lunch, but we always eat supper there--in fact was there about a month ago. Yummy!!! the salad they service with the dinners is so good.

We like The Old Mill in Pigeon Forge, and Best Italian in Gatlinburg. Those calzones at Best Italian are HUGE! :thumbsup2

Another vote for Apple Barn - if you will be there on Sunday go for the Sunday brunch......it includes dessert.......no room for dessert.....don't worry, they will box it up for you for a later snack. Also allot time to browse through the general store, etc. while there. :goodvibes

Always hear great things about The Old Mill but we haven't been there.

If you venture up into Gatinburg the Pancake Pantry is wonderful!!!!!!

There is a place at one of the outlets.....I think it's Five Oaks outlet.....the place I think is called Conners and we really enjoyed it.

We were in the area for the first time this January and stopped at the Pancake Pantry on the recommendation of other DISers. It was 19 degrees out and there was a line outside that looped around the block, but we decided to brave it out. Those M&M pancakes were worth every minute of the freezing cold 30 minute wait!

Enjoy your trip :)

The Pancake Pantry definitely... if you go up the mtn to Gatlinburg what used to be the Brass Lantern, but is now just called The Lantern (the owner died and it was sold :( ) has an awesome loaded baked potato that is a meal in itself!

Best Italian on the Gatlinburg strip has the best garlic rolls that I have ever tasted.

I don't do wheat anymore, so no pancake restaurants for us. :(

We love Huck Finn's (they were extremely accommodating to my allergy), Applewood Farmhouse, The Old Mill, The Alamo, Bennett's BBQ, Corky's BBQ, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. and of course Cracker Barrel.

Our favorite is the Chop House in the Tanger outlet mall. They have the best filets!!! I think they serve lunch, but we always eat supper there--in fact was there about a month ago. Yummy!!! the salad they service with the dinners is so good.

I will be there April 15th! They do serve lunch as mom and I go to the outlet at opening, do some shopping, and then hit up the Chop House for a "fancy" meal for lunch, and then finish our shopping. I LOVE their crab cakes, but I am making myself try something else this time around. Oh, now i have to go look at the menu!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter