• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PIF...Now what?

disneyjr77

DIS Veteran
We're PIF woop woop! :yay: Now what happens? We still have 118 days to go, and fp+ and online check-in is at the end of July.

Hooray! Now is the point where I have fun planning out our days - and messing around with ADRs. Do we still want to go to that park on that day? do we want to eat a sit down lunch? or dinner? I write out our itineraries, create check lists for our must do rides to make sure I know when to make my FPPs.

I am at the same point at you! I just paid off our trip in September and am now at that weird waiting zone. Not sure what to do with myself now!

Hooray! Now is the point where I have fun planning out our days - and messing around with ADRs. Do we still want to go to that park on that day? do we want to eat a sit down lunch? or dinner? I write out our itineraries, create check lists for our must do rides to make sure I know when to make my FPPs.

I'm thinking about jotting down our transportation options, at least that gives me something to do lol. I can't tweak our adr's too much because we're a party of 11 (3 families). I'm also trying to figure out our fp+.

I am at the same point at you! I just paid off our trip in September and am now at that weird waiting zone. Not sure what to do with myself now!

I'm glad I'm not the only one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter