Piecing trip together

Andyman33

Mouseketeer
There’s a new “warning” on the website about if getting single days you will possibly have to switch rooms. Anyone know if something has changed and they can’t put the single day reservations together into a multiple day reservation so I don’t have to change rooms? I am still waiting on one stupid day to finish my trip so I don’t have to change rooms but if they won’t manually make it a longer stay then my plan will be foiled. Done it this way in the past many times but now saw this warning recently
Thanks

Where Are you seeing that on the website?
The verbiage comes up when setting up a waitlist.

There’s a new “warning” on the website about if getting single days you will possibly have to switch rooms. Anyone know if something has changed and they can’t put the single day reservations together into a multiple day reservation so I don’t have to change rooms? I am still waiting on one stupid day to finish my trip so I don’t have to change rooms but if they won’t manually make it a longer stay then my plan will be foiled. Done it this way in the past many times but now saw this warning recently
Thanks
I've seen the warning since at least October 2019 (could have been there longer, but i usually don't waitlist).
Often, the reservations will be made into a single one (assuming same Member #, exact room type), or you could simply submit the request if you notice it not done. Even if a night is booked under a different Membership, one can request that the reservations be linked as "continuing stay" (although unusual, you may need to change rooms in this case).

Yea was under the waitlist section. Just making sure no one else had problems recently

I just merged a one day OKW into my 2 day OKW. Did it in the chat line, and they put in the request to tech support and two days later I got an email showing 3 day stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter