Pie That Brownie, Fruitcake! Updated Post #1832 - The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWIT card :lmao:

I like calling it that in honor of the person who changed the name last year. Calling the program Tables in Wonderland makes as much sense as a rubber crutch. :lmao:

Just as long as it's from Sept. 30th to Oct. 10th next year because that's our Food and Wine dates! So please squeeze away!:cool1:

Our cruise docks at Port Canaveral on October 2nd ... not sure I can convince Jay that we need to spend more money by spending another night in WDW intead of going straight home ... especially since it will be a Saturday night and cost more money. Blah blah blah ... :sad1:

That rules me out. :(

But I love the new name for Tables in Wonderland. The TWIT card. :laughing:

Us too, most likely. :sad2:

Glad you like our new name for the program ... somehow I thought you might! :laughing:

Our cruise docks at Port Canaveral on October 2nd ... not sure I can convince Jay that we need to spend more money by spending another night in WDW intead of going straight home ... especially since it will be a Saturday night and cost more money. Blah blah blah ... :sad1:

It's free if you pass out in the DITCH!
:rotfl2:

It's free if you pass out in the DITCH!
:rotfl2:

Hmmmmm, that does put a different spin on things, doesn't it? :lmao:

Actually I said something to Jay and his response was, "let's just take three weeks."

And I said, "I only get three weeks ... if we take it all in Sept / Oct. 2010 there won't be a Vegas trip."

And then Jay said, "Why don't you find a different job with better benefits?"

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hmmmmm, that does put a different spin on things, doesn't it? :lmao:

Actually I said something to Jay and his response was, "let's just take three weeks."

And I said, "I only get three weeks ... if we take it all in Sept / Oct. 2010 there won't be a Vegas trip."

And then Jay said, "Why don't you find a different job with better benefits?"

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well, that isn't a helpful response Mr. Jay now is it!:lmao:

Well, that isn't a helpful response Mr. Jay now is it!:lmao:

I suppose I should have told him to ask for a six figure salary increase so that I could just quit my job altogether and then we wouldn't have this problem. :lmao:

Ahh, first evening back on the Dis after swine-flu and there is food on your review!:cool1:

I wanted to try a No-Way Jose so bad on this trip but couldn't fit it in.:headache: I'm glad you got one even if it was "funsized".

The crab tostadas are sooooo delish at the Ditchery. Did you two have to fight over the 3rd one?

Ahh, first evening back on the Dis after swine-flu and there is food on your review!:cool1:

I wanted to try a No-Way Jose so bad on this trip but couldn't fit it in.:headache: I'm glad you got one even if it was "funsized".

The crab tostadas are sooooo delish at the Ditchery. Did you two have to fight over the 3rd one?

Sorry to hear you've been so sick ... did you pick up the Flu-That-Must-Not-Be-Named on your cruise?

I will say this: fun-sized No Way Jose is not as tasty as the super-sized Jose ... I don't know what it is, but that's just how we feel.

And Jay and I split the third tostada ... no problem! :thumbsup2

I've been lurking around for a while, and it always feels weird to me just to start posting in someone's thread when they don't know me...so...um...hi.

Are the margaritas at the ditch better than the frozen ones they sell (sold?) outside? We had the "special" blue margarita in July and all I got was a freeze-headache. I told my husband any margarita that causes that reaction does not have nearly enough tequila.

I can be picky about margaritas and mexican food, but really want to try that margarita that Jay had - if there is actual alcohol in it and not just ice and flavoring. :)

I've been lurking around for a while, and it always feels weird to me just to start posting in someone's thread when they don't know me...so...um...hi.

Are the margaritas at the ditch better than the frozen ones they sell (sold?) outside? We had the "special" blue margarita in July and all I got was a freeze-headache. I told my husband any margarita that causes that reaction does not have nearly enough tequila.

I can be picky about margaritas and mexican food, but really want to try that margarita that Jay had - if there is actual alcohol in it and not just ice and flavoring. :)

HELLO! I'll chime in on that one since my liver is still recovering from the wonderful margaritas from the Ditch!
Yes, they are REAL margaritas no the slurpee things outside. I see your from Texas and know what good mexican food and margaritas should be! Try one - I think you will like it! The Jalapeno was my person love!

The presentation is a big part of food. If you were thinking about that tasty good looking treat and then get it's dorky kid brother it's bound to be a bummer.

I did catch the flu on the cruise. I was sick on the cruise, then slightly recoop-ed, then got whammied with a fever and the hogflu. The spouse was kind enough to point out that pigs are my favorite animal and that perhaps that made me more susceptible to catching it.:rolleyes: I had to remind him that it's not as if I go wallowing with them on a weekly basis.:laughing:

In a word - YES.

I had a limon/jalapeno this afternoon. They tell me that particular margarita is now being made from scratch with fresh limes and jalapeno peppers. And yes it has actual alcohol.

They do, however, cost nearly twice what the regular frozen margs served outside cost. Ya get what ya pay for.

In a word - YES.

I had a limon/jalapeno this afternoon. They tell me that particular margarita is now being made from scratch with fresh limes and jalapeno peppers. And yes it has actual alcohol.

They do, however, cost nearly twice what the regular frozen margs served outside cost. Ya get what ya pay for.

Have you started receiving your mail down there yet? Sure seems like you're living at Disney this fall :goodvibes

So I'm perusing the dining reviews board, searching for a fabulous food report to sink my teeth in to....and what should appear but a report by the infamous Bendy! :cool1:

The Ditch looks like a fab place for DH to start our adults only trip in January. (finally!;)) Your magaritas look muy sabroso!

:hippie:

Hiya! No need to feel weird ... all are welcome here! :goodvibes

And while I see that others have kindly answered your question I would just like to chime in with an AMEN! Those frozen things they sell outside the temple don't even begin to compare with the liquid joy that they pour in the Ditch. You'll pay more for it but you will get a real margarita with real tequila. YUM!

HELLO! I'll chime in on that one since my liver is still recovering from the wonderful margaritas from the Ditch!
Yes, they are REAL margaritas no the slurpee things outside. I see your from Texas and know what good mexican food and margaritas should be! Try one - I think you will like it! The Jalapeno was my person love!

Yes, what Kabuki said. Well, except for the part about Mexican food because I wouldn't know real Mexican food unless it smacked me upside the head with a nacho hat. :rotfl2:

The presentation is a big part of food. If you were thinking about that tasty good looking treat and then get it's dorky kid brother it's bound to be a bummer.

I did catch the flu on the cruise. I was sick on the cruise, then slightly recoop-ed, then got whammied with a fever and the hogflu. The spouse was kind enough to point out that pigs are my favorite animal and that perhaps that made me more susceptible to catching it.:rolleyes: I had to remind him that it's not as if I go wallowing with them on a weekly basis.:laughing:

Well, I'm glad you're starting to feel better now. :thumbsup2

In a word - YES.

Yes, also what TDC Nala said. :thumbsup2

Have you started receiving your mail down there yet? Sure seems like you're living at Disney this fall :goodvibes

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Now that's funny!

So I'm perusing the dining reviews board, searching for a fabulous food report to sink my teeth in to....and what should appear but a report by the infamous Bendy! :cool1:

The Ditch looks like a fab place for DH to start our adults only trip in January. (finally!;)) Your magaritas look muy sabroso!

:hippie:

The infamous Disneyland Mama has found us again! :yay:

My friend, if you're going an adults only trip then you will start and finish your trip in the Ditch if you're anything like the rest of us (and I think you are!). :lmao:

smacked me upside the head with a nacho hat

Don't make me look for pictures! I've seen you with nacho hat! :rotfl2:

Nacho, nacho, hat! I want to wear a nacho hat! :rotfl2:

Here you go! It's the Super Nacho Supreme Hat with Extra CHEESE!:rotfl2:

WDW2009foodandwine693.jpg

Hey Girl!!! Are you feeling better? We got home yesterday....a little shaken, but not stirred. Someone on the plane ride to Fl. didn't cover their mouth when they coughed :sad2:, and I got the "viral crud" as described by my Dr. (being sick on vacation is 20 times more miserable than being sick at home.) Needless to say, I didn't breathe the whole way home...

Now I can start reading your review. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter