Pictures, reviews needed for recent vistors to Buena Vista Palace.

Scot-n-Michelle

Mouseketeer
I understand they are making it over. I am interest in Pics, and your comments on this resort. If you have stayed there recently please respond. thanks. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yeah i already beat that site up already. I am hoping that some has stayed there recently and can give me their opinion on it.

Michelle, did you get the pictures I sent you?

Yes we did, very nice looking resort. Did you ask for a fireworks room? Did you see any? We plan on asking for a uupgrade also, not sure where that will get us but hay, worth a shot.

We didn't ask for one but did get one. We did see firworks from Epcot & MK from our room.
You can also see them from the 27th floor lounge, if you don't get that view.
I only sent you a few, was there anything in particular that you wanted to see, I may have a photo of it.

Never been there but wanted to mention that I just read a positive review on tripadvisor. The guest said that the hotel is under renovations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter