• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures or reviews of these restaurants?!

PrincessBear

Mouseketeer
First night: Chef Mickey's
2nd night: Boma
3rd night: Marrakesh
4th night: Ohana
5th night: Coral Reef

First night: Chef Mickey's - this is a nice way to start your vacation, but don't expect anything stellar food wise. It should be a fun time, though!
2nd night: Boma - this is a favorite and a must-do on every trip. The variety of foods is awesome. Be adventurous and try new things! You won't be disappointed.
3rd night: Marrakesh - DH and I really like this restaurant. The food is very good and the atmosphere is so different and unique. I love the mint tea!
4th night: Ohana - this used to be a favorite, but not so much anymore. But we love Kona Cafe which is also at the Polynesian.
5th night: Coral Reef - I ate here in 1996. Haven't been back since.

I don't have any pics at the moment. Sorry!

If you look at the top of this board, there are threads with photos from all the WDW restaurants. Some great photos!

First night: Chef Mickey's - Only place on your list I haven't been, but am planning on making it my first-night meal on my next trip.
2nd night: Boma - One of my favorites! Great, interesting food selection. Love the prime rib, soups, and desserts. Menu changes on a rotational basis.
3rd night: Marrakesh - Was under-impressed. I had the sampler platter, and only thing I really enjoyed was the chicken kebabs.
4th night: Ohana - Fun restaurant, great food, especially loved the chicken wings, potatoes, and bread pudding. All of the meats, (except the sausage,) were great too.
5th night: Coral Reef - Great atmosphere, decent food.

First night: Chef Mickey's- I have not eaten here yet so I am no help...
2nd night: Boma - I agree with the previous poster great place. Make sure you go with an empty stomach. The food is amazing.
3rd night: Marrakesh - We too were not impressed with this at all. We were so excited to try it since we the the CS. But we were very Disappointed
4th night: Ohana- YUMMY!! I could go for some bread pudding now. Great food and again you will not leave with an empty stomach
5th night: Coral Reef
I like the food at Coral Reef but the last 2 times we were there we had horrible service. Bad enough we are in no hurry to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter