• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of your pets

MY TWO CATS BO & SOX (CAN YOU TELL I'M A RED SOX FAN)

SOX
Tennessee009.jpg

BO
Tennessee010.jpg

I will post pics of 6 of the 7 pets that are living with me ,2 dogs I am keeping right now.
Harleigh
100_0657.jpg

Princess
IM000222.jpg

Poppy
08fbd1b6.jpg

Rebel
Picture009.jpg

Thunder
18aeb706.jpg

Sebastian
2e945d48.jpg

Prince as a puppy (hes 6 mths old now)
prince.jpg

Yes we LOVE animals!!

Adorable pictures!

Here's my brood

Bob (the boss)
000_0349.jpg

Victor (beagle/shepherd mix)
000_0187.jpg

Barnie (beagle)
000_0196.jpg

Dustin (beagle/dachshund mix)
100_0810.jpg

Ok I had to add this one too. :) As my DD and DS have naming rights to all our family pets(remember Gizmo :thumbsup2 )I am pleased to say that we have also Found Nemo...and here he is for all of you to see.
nemoandkids013.jpg

Cool thread, love the pictures. I'm glad I found this since I just took a few really cute pictures of my kitties, Cali the big sister and Stitch our kitten who's about 9 weeks or so.

stitchdisboards008at2.jpg

Giving Hugs

stitchdisboards009xw2.jpg

Just laying around

stitchdisboards016eg6.jpg

"Hello" sis

stitchdisboards014yl4.jpg

Cali giving her little sis a bath

And to think a month ago when we brought Stitch home our big baby Cali was furious and hid for a week. Tonight I found them sleeping together on my computer chair...lol. :love:

lisajl said:
This is Lyon
ede32c67.jpg

This is Lyon again and his brother JJ
ede32c42.jpg

This is Molly my oldest cat, she is an epileptic

ede32ba1.jpg

This is my DD's cat Kit

ee5a7d64.jpg

This is Lyon when he was a baby...We had 5, they were a clients and he was euthanizing them...I had to take them We kept three.

f73ec50e.jpg

That's so good of you to rescue the kittens, Lyon is beautiful!

This is Jesse, our 6 year old Golden Retriever! :goodvibes He's very photogenic LOL! :teeth:

jesse.gif

Squem said:
This is Jesse, our 6 year old Golden Retriever! :goodvibes He's very photogenic LOL! :teeth:

jesse.gif

Emma, Jesse is one of the prettiest GR's I've ever seen! He must be from English stock to be so light!

This is Rowan, sitting on his perch:
79099rowan_perch2.jpg

and this is my other pet, Buster, though he actually lives out @ my parents' house. I'm posting his pic because he was nearly killed last Friday by one of the other roosters; if my mom hadn't rescued him when she did, he wouldn't be here today. Thankfully, he's getting better now and gets to spend his days recuperating in the company of 3 of his favorite hens, so he's really not too upset about the situation ;) .
79099buster_1_sm.jpg

I see someone bumped this up but now I have furbabies to add. Here are pictures of the two rescue border collies that we adopted recently. They are Patty and Hercules. Patty has the pointy ears. They are really great dogs. DH and I were just talking last night about how much personality they have and how lucky we are to have them.
pattysit2.jpg
herkface.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter