• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture's Of Wonder In Charleston, SC

Tluvs2talk

<font color=teal>I feel like I am in the "Twilight
Here are some picture's of the Disney Wonder in Charleston, SC.
It was a cloudy day and began raining at 3:30 when we got down to the terminal to take pictures. We were very excited to see the Wonder for the 2nd time In our harbour. The Ship left around 4:30, and we got a thrill to hear the ship signature whistle of "When You Wish Upon A Star". This made our day.:tongue:

Teri

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=5222121&uid=471454

GREAT PICS......

I thought maybe one of the ships would come to Savannah last week....now that would have been worth me "being sick" for...lol

Thanks for getting down there and getting the pictures...

Phyllis

That's awesome that you were able to go visit her! Your pictures are great! Thanks for posting!

Thanks for the pics Teri! They're great :)

Kim:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter