Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Share A Dream Come True Parade, 2004 (this was the day after Hurricane Charley came through Orlando):

thumb_Disney%202004%20103_1024_zpstzw5mb70.jpg
I miss this parade, and the Pinocchio float was my favorite part of the parade

Yes, yesterday I could not see it, but it was there this morning. Glad I could see it the - great picture! And great thread!

Thanks.

Glad you enjoyed it.

It is odd. It seems to come and go. Even today the picture has been there one minute and a place holder the next. Oh well, not much I can do.

My wife may be posting more this weekend after she scans them.

Thanks to everyone for sharing.

FigmentIsTheBest (OP)

Does anyone remember any sort of light show on Disney property that would have been there in July 1988 or 1989? Possibly at Downtown Disney? I remember walking through a long tunnel or canopy of moving lights but can't remember where or what it may have been.

The Club Lake Villas at Lake Buena Vista Village. They were lakeside studio, one, two and three bedroom condos that sat where Saratoga Springs Resort now resides.

Here is an aerial of what the area looked like before it was plowed under.

7530-626152.jpg

Thanks so much!!! (*_*)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter