Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

I've got a challenge for you guys:

I was there in 1998 (could have been 95, but pretty sure it was 98) and there was a Tim Taylor and Al Borland lookalike contest at MGM studios. Richard Karn (Al Borland) and Debbie Dunning (Heidi) were there to judge the contest. Does anyone have any pics from this? I think they winners were in the Stars and Motorcade parade that day

Going backstage to meet Mickey in his dressing room after the show in Mickey's Star Land

10b0fecc-ff84-4691-a8df-abc74885626b_zpsflsxc9me.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of the 1980 Epcot fountain in front of Spaceship Earth. It was plastic with the Epcot symbol on it. I miss it.

All the pumpkins/fall/Halloween decor? Yes, they do. It's a big part of the draw for that time of year and the MNSSHP.
I haven't been back in the fall for a while. Judging by how much they've cut back on the Christmas decor, I was wondering if they'd done likewise with the fall decor. Thanks!

Does anyone have a picture of the 1980 Epcot fountain in front of Spaceship Earth. It was plastic with the Epcot symbol on it. I miss it.
I will have to look. I should but I don't know for sure.

I was there in 1998 (could have been 95, but pretty sure it was 98) and there was a Tim Taylor and Al Borland lookalike contest at MGM studios. Richard Karn (Al Borland) and Debbie Dunning (Heidi) were there to judge the contest. Does anyone have any pics from this? I think they winners were in the Stars and Motorcade parade that day
I looked but I don't have any.

Wow! What a trip down memory lane! So many great pictures.

I'm moving this thread over to the Community Subforum of TPAS.

Thanks to everyone for posting all their memories.

Hope everyone can still find our thread at this new location.

FigmentIsTheBest (OP)

Loved this thread
Struggling, for struggling read failing, to locate the new thread. Any possibility of posting a link here or providing some guidance?
All the best for thanksgiving from UK.
Less than four weeks before we return for Christmas and New Year with the mouse. :-)

J

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter