• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

Magic Kingdom - Hundred Acre Goods

IMG_8145.jpg

IMG_8147.jpg

IMG_8148.jpg

MeMom :)! Do you remember if the pin collection pictures in Frontierland were on sale, and if so about how much? Or at least, if they were very expensive? I really love the Haunted one and even more the one of the Florida Project! Thanks!

Also sorry but my computer is acting up and I can't quote or sometimes even scroll the pages in the longer threads :scared:, so I had to call your attention like this..

MeMom :)! Do you remember if the pin collection pictures in Frontierland were on sale, and if so about how much? Or at least, if they were very expensive? I really love the Haunted one and even more the one of the Florida Project! Thanks!

Also sorry but my computer is acting up and I can't quote or sometimes even scroll the pages in the longer threads :scared:, so I had to call your attention like this..

I don't know, but I will try to remember to check when I go back in two weeks. :thumbsup2

From the Briar Patch.

IMG_8262.jpg

IMG_8261.jpg

IMG_8263.jpg

IMG_8264.jpg

IMG_8265.jpg

Found in the Harambe section of AK:

087.jpg

086.jpg

085.jpg

I love the details toward the ceiling of this store. Be sure to check them out! The staff in there was great as well. There was a young(er) man behind the counter, who came out & played with the kids. Too bad for him that my kids just looked at him like he was nuts and went about their own business. He tried though!

I was looking for a thread like this! I made it through every page. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to doing some Christmas shopping on my Aug/Sept trip! :)

Thanks for all the photos!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter