Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

America section of Epcot

IMG_1631.jpg

Some really great pictures of the stores. I've already spent a few thousand dollars, in my mind, after looking at them.

I hope to see some pics of the newly renovated Star Tours gift shop when it reopens. I'm a huge Star Wars fan and collector and I am looking forward to picking up some items for my collection when in the park this summer.

All the best!

just sharing this new mdse refund policy. I've been able in the past to return things unused with tags and stickers attached after a few months.

"Beginning May 2, 2011, a new merchandise return policy will be implemented for merchandise purchases made at any Disney-owned-and-operated store within Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Please note: the return and exchange policy time period will change to 30 (thirty) days. "

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks/event/dlr_merchandiserefundpolicy.html

Oh man I don't know what I'm going to do. So much cool stuff. I don't know if I'll be able to drive home with all of this cool stuff in my little Yaris. I may just have to leave my sister and use her seat for more storage. LOL! :)

This thread is just what the doctor ordered (the doc being my therapist). Please keep it coming.:earsboy:

This thread is actually making me more antsy for my 2012 trip than the ride photos! I guess you can till what I like to do on vacation...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter