Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

Disney%20Christmas%202014%20157_zps9vswotsm.jpg

Here come the DUCKS!
Donald Duck might not be there, but there are some other ducks swimming around! In a move that would make Disney’s famous duck proud, Rubba Ducks®, the premiere rubber duck toys with personality, has aligned with the BOATHOUSE in Disney Springs in an exclusive deal that makes RubbaDucks the ONLY non-Disney toy in the Boathouse gift shop. The Rubba Ducks being sold at the BOATHOUSE include Amphiduck and Mr. & Mrs. QuackCraft. These were designed specifically for the BOATHOUSE so they are extra special!
What I like most about these ducks is that they all have different personalities! There is pretty much a duck for every person or occasion. My favorite ducks are Duckathon, Teacher’s Pet, and DuckT
In addition to the variety, each of the Rubba Ducks is adorned with a tattoo on its tail feathers reflecting its unique personality, and their own hatch date and engaging bio can be found on their trading cards.

What’s so great about Rubba Ducks?
It’s all in the details. These ducks are chock full of elements, from vibrant colors to ornate sculpturing to decorative costumes and designs. You’re going to love them!

They Float Upright. All.The.Time. Rubba Ducks are designed with weights at the bottom so they will always float upright!

Here come the DUCKS!
Donald Duck might not be there, but there are some other ducks swimming around! In a move that would make Disney’s famous duck proud, Rubba Ducks®, the premiere rubber duck toys with personality, has aligned with the BOATHOUSE in Disney Springs in an exclusive deal that makes RubbaDucks the ONLY non-Disney toy in the Boathouse gift shop. The Rubba Ducks being sold at the BOATHOUSE include Amphiduck and Mr. & Mrs. QuackCraft. These were designed specifically for the BOATHOUSE so they are extra special!
What I like most about these ducks is that they all have different personalities! There is pretty much a duck for every person or occasion. My favorite ducks are Duckathon, Teacher’s Pet, and DuckT
In addition to the variety, each of the Rubba Ducks is adorned with a tattoo on its tail feathers reflecting its unique personality, and their own hatch date and engaging bio can be found on their trading cards.

What’s so great about Rubba Ducks?
It’s all in the details. These ducks are chock full of elements, from vibrant colors to ornate sculpturing to decorative costumes and designs. You’re going to love them!

They Float Upright. All.The.Time. Rubba Ducks are designed with weights at the bottom so they will always float upright!

Wow that's a lot of info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter