Pictures of our new puppy :)

MushyMushy

Marseeya Here!
Her name is Coco. She's a real sweetie!

cococute.jpg

Adorable! Beautiful coloring. Enjoy the new addition!

Let me try another of her with our old girl. The older girl is a beast and we were shocked that she fell in love with the pup so quickly.

cocoku.jpg

Adorable! Beautiful coloring. Enjoy the new addition!

I love the coloring too! I really hope it doesn't change. She's also got the softest fur I've ever felt on a pup. Her head is like down feathers and her back is like silk. I suspect that won't last though. LOL

Boxer.... and what else?

See! That's what we said. She's been passed around a little bit, but someone had labeled her a pitbull/lab mix, so the last person couldn't keep her because of her condo rules. But all I see is boxer/lab. I've done google images searches on boxer/lab and pitbull/lab mixes and she looks just like a boxer mix. The black dog in that one pic is a pitbull/lab mix and you can definitely see the pit in her.

How cute she is! Glad your other dog loves her! I don't see the pit bull in her either. I hope you have a very happy life together!

Aw, love her. Good luck getting through the puppy phase. There's a reason they're so darn cute. :thumbsup2

Lucky you, she is beautiful. Great name, I am a tad partial having a Coco of my own. Take tons of pictures and enjoy your new pup.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter