AnimatorsPalateAdultpg2.jpg

Pirate Night Menu
PirateNightAdulPg1.jpg

PirateNightAdultPg2.jpg

Royal Palace Breakfast
disney-dream-royal-palace-breakfast-1.jpg

disney-dream-royal-palace-breakfast-2.jpg

disney-dream-royal-palace-breakfast-3.jpg

Thanks for posting!!! Now DD can look at what she is gonna order- of course she puts A1 on everything now. Does anyone know if they have it onboard?:thumbsup2

Thanks for the menus! We're travelling with 5 kids in our group, so this is very helpful. I'm glad to see the Mickey Bars on the menu, hopefully they'll still be available :)

Thanks for posting! Food heaven! I see there are Specialty Drinks on each night's menu, we are new to DCL, I assume there is an additional charge for those drinks. Any idea of the estimated cost?

Thanks for posting!!! Now DD can look at what she is gonna order- of course she puts A1 on everything now. Does anyone know if they have it onboard?:thumbsup2

They do have A1 on board. My son had it on salmon 6/7 nights on one of our cruises!

Debbie

Awesome! Thank you sooooo much for sharing these!!

Do you know if teens can order from the kids menu, and if so, could they get a couple of items?

Awesome! Thank you sooooo much for sharing these!!

Do you know if teens can order from the kids menu, and if so, could they get a couple of items?
Anyone can order from any menu and you can get as much as you want.

i finally read through the menus - OMG - everything sounds so good.
i don't know if it is good, but it sounds good!!! yum!!

i'm confused about pirate night.

they didn't have pirate nights back when we sailed, so i don't know how it works.

One of the nights of the cruise is a pirate night, and from what i understand, it's on nassau day. correct?

so is this menu served in all of the restaurants on pirate night?

so does that mean that you'll miss the regular menu in the restaurant you eat in on pirate night? i wouldn't be happy about that. I don't really like the pirate menu - certainly not as much as any of the regular menus.

hmmmm.....

and also, the restaurant that i start in, is going to be the restaurant i finish in on a 4 night cruise. correct?
so i should request a rotation that has my favorite menu for the repeat. right?

i finally read through the menus - OMG - everything sounds so good.
i don't know if it is good, but it sounds good!!! yum!!

i'm confused about pirate night.

they didn't have pirate nights back when we sailed, so i don't know how it works.

One of the nights of the cruise is a pirate night, and from what i understand, it's on nassau day. correct?

so is this menu served in all of the restaurants on pirate night?

so does that mean that you'll miss the regular menu in the restaurant you eat in on pirate night? i wouldn't be happy about that. I don't really like the pirate menu - certainly not as much as any of the regular menus.

hmmmm.....

and also, the restaurant that i start in, is going to be the restaurant i finish in on a 4 night cruise. correct?
so i should request a rotation that has my favorite menu for the repeat. right?

On Pirate night the same menu is served in all 3 restaurants. You will never repeat a menu. On a 4-night cruise you will have the 3 restaurant menus and the pirate menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter