Pictures of Dream Stateroom 6008 and 7008

@GoofyNut

Goofy For Disney!
We are booked for 2012 on the Fantasy, which is supposed to be much like the Dream. I was wondering if anyone had pictures of the inside of the stateroom. Some fo the pictures I see show that there may be slanted ceilings in it and hubby is 6 Ft. HELP!:confused3

Can Timon confirm as the deck plans 'seem' to indicate 7008 is the same size as 7010 which is a different category. 6008 and 8008 look to be smaller than the next door cabins of the next category. It might have been answered already in the TR, but maybe I missed it, so does anyone know? TIA

Actually, if you do a search on this board for 8008 you may be able to find an even earlier post by someone on one of the first sets of cruises who posted photos for 8008. Now I didn't go over both with a fine tooth comb, but it looked the same to me.

Thanks Guys -- I had seen some pictures that looked like a corner room and I was afraid it was 6008 / 7008.

:goofy::goofy::goofy: ti cruise on DCL again.

Don't worry, if we have to we can put him on a two wheel dolly horizontally and wheel him in:rotfl::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter