• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of Cat 1, 2, 3

weich1001

Wendi
Does anyone have any pcitures of the Cat, 1, 2 or 3...especially the one with 2 bedrooms?

There used to be a link from the FAQ thread to a post with lots of pictures of the different categories. You may also find similar information by clicking on the Staterooms link in the red bar at the top of the page.

I do have a couple of pics of the Cat 2, but have no idea how to post them here? If you want to PM me with your e-mail, perhaps I can send them that way?

We always stay in a Cat 3, and this past cruise I upgraded to the 2 at the port. Although it was a nice room, I won't do it again. The noise problem was terrible. Every night around 3am they started doing stuff above us...cleaning, moving things, vacuuming....woke us up every night! Not sure why they would put a suite where noise is an issue.

Again, room was a nice experience, but unless you really need the extra beds, I'd go for a Cat 3 anytime.

There's a video right here in this forum (something like "I surprised the kids upgrading to the Roy O Disney suite) from only 2 weeks ago - and that link on Youtube also has a longer video tour of the suite. Just check the first few pages of this forum and you should see the post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter