• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of Brunch at Palo's ??

PegIra

DIS Veteran
We love the brunch at Palo's but have read several reports that there isn't as much offerred as there used to be. Has anyone had brunch at Palo's and taken lots of pictures of what was offered? I sure would love to see any pictueres you would like to share.

Thanks,

Peg

We love the brunch at Palo's but have read several reports that there isn't as much offerred as there used to be. Has anyone had brunch at Palo's and taken lots of pictures of what was offered? I sure would love to see any pictueres you would like to share.

Thanks,

Peg

We recently did Palo brunch on the Wonder. Previous brunches were in 2010 and 2011. It didn't feel to me like there were fewer offerings. I do have pictures, but don't have access to them right now. I'll be able to post them in a couple of days, unless someone else does.

:cutie:

Had brunch at Palo on the Dream 12 days ago......the offerings didn't seem any different than they did in Jan/Feb. Tons of food....especially if you order a bunch of entrees! Everyone at our table ordered an entree.....plus an extra 3 for the table to share! We even got stuff to go....and I had the incredible Strawberry Soup again for breakfast before debarking the ship! If you like sweets...make sure to try the sticky buns....oh boy!! Wish we had a microwave in the cabin and I would have taken a couple of those to go too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter