Pictures of an Empty Park?

Disney2008869.jpg

Tis a pleasure to stick around after official park closing hour, just to let the crowds bleed off...and it also lets you snap those building photos without anyone in the shots:

108793131.jpg

108793132.jpg

108793133.jpg

108793134.jpg

108793135.jpg

108793136.jpg

We were there that day as well! I loved how dead the park was. It was so peaceful. The getting soaked part was no so fun though. I dont mind the rain at all but that torrential!

I keep looking for us in ur pics! lol

These are from Friday 9-5. Hanna kept he early crowd away from MK. We walked right on everything we wanted. The only bad park was being stuck in a downpour on the boat from Contemporary to WL.

PICT0002-3.jpg

Okay, so when it IS empty are there as many characters out, rides open etc? Or do they scale back and save some $ since they are not making it hand over fist? I am wondering about planning a trip and have only been there once (last week) and so all I know is crowds.

Okay, so when it IS empty are there as many characters out, rides open etc? Or do they scale back and save some $ since they are not making it hand over fist? I am wondering about planning a trip and have only been there once (last week) and so all I know is crowds.

During slower parts of the year, some rides may be closed for refurbishment and others are only open during crowded times, but for the most part everything is open as usual. :thumbsup2

wow! what a great picture. while not quite empty, this was taken on our last evening at MK on my honeymoon in Dec. 2007.

DSCN1087-1.jpg

Not nearly as good as the above picture.. But, heres mine.. My girlfriend and I were some of the first people allowed to walk over the bridge from UK to France.. Heres Morocco tho....

l_edbbc0d2236941bbbb28a33e7ada65bf.jpg

Well, mine is not NEARLY as empty as yours, but- here ya go...
It is sooo worth it to make that early ressie!
prince.jpg

I love these pictures! You know, it never ceases to amaze me how spotless Disney World always looks! I’ve never seen a piece of garbage anywhere!:goodvibes

We went shortly after September 11th, and the park was empty. I remember riding Poc and sm 3 to 4 times in a row without being asked to get off.:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter