Pictures of an Empty Park?

nansmama said:
Tink187, that's a great pic. Wow.

Here's one of the "empties" I have. This is from a few years ago about half an hour into nighttime EMH at Animal Kingdom. The park completely emptied out within 45 minutes of being SUPER crowded. It was weird, LOL.

Thank you very much! :)

Your pic is awesome too, I love AK!

wdw-IMG_0821.JPG

wdw-IMG_0823.JPG

....wow, these are awesome....and kinda eerie...

....:earseek: 7:30 :eek:???!?! Looks more like 12:30! Wow....great shot though....:thumbsup2

The park was closed at 6 that day for a special event. Got to hang around and shoot some photos of Hollywood Blvd. with nobody around as the sun was setting. This was 2009 I think...

The park was closed at 6 that day for a special event. Got to hang around and shoot some photos of Hollywood Blvd. with nobody around as the sun was setting. This was 2009 I think...

....well, it's really a fab photo!

...it is - so much so that it almost looks fake...:goodvibes

agreed. :thumbsup2

However, I know we all have different tastes. I myself prefer pictures that look natural instead of ones that were touched up. Others like the pictures that were enhanced.

agreed. :thumbsup2

However, I know we all have different tastes. I myself prefer pictures that look natural instead of ones that were touched up. Others like the pictures that were enhanced.

....well, I suppose it depends upon the enhancement and the subject of the photo....:confused3 [ ;) ]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter