Pictures of an Empty Park?

MGM

FlowerGardenVacationApril2005126.jpg

robinb said:
Did you hand color this picture, or do they now light up main street like that? It's pretty cool.

Not sure but it looks like that pic was taken at the end of a MNSSHP night- that's how Main Street is lit during the party.

Here are a few of mine from September:

Not totally empty, but pretty low crowds:
IMG_0484.jpg

DSC00964.jpg

DSC01407.jpg

DSC01409.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

I love coming through the International Gateway before WS is open. Here's a few:

17858epcot2-med.jpg

17858epcot3-med.jpg

17858epcot-med.jpg

I love seeing those pics! It is kinda eerie. I've been there a couple of times when it's like that. Usually when it's raining. I like not waiting in the lines but you kinda miss the crowd around you and all the sounds. Cool thread!

These are incredible pictures!

32 days and counting until our very first trip! :)

It is my dream to see the parks so empty - I always have to travel during peak season. :(

These pictures are AMAZING!!! I would love to be in the parks when no one is there. Not errie to me!! My only "empty park" pictures are the ones I have paid for!! Meaning a very pricey early breakfast at CRT. Wish I could get some of those day and evening shots where no one is there without having to pay for a meal to get them.

These pics are incredible! I can only imagine the feeling of walking down Main Street without gobs of people all over! Maybe we'll get lucky in Dec. and get a few shots of our own!

I have never seen Main Street without anyone on it. Other parts of the parks, yes. Never Main Street though! It is kind of eery with nobody or hardly anyone around, but it's also kind of nice too!

I found a few more:

DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

DSCN0619.jpg

DSCN0759.jpg

robinb said:
Did you hand color this picture, or do they now light up main street like that? It's pretty cool.

A pp was right, this was taken at the end of the night at MNSSHP. That is how it is lit for the party. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter