Pictures of all 3 Disneyland Hotel Concierge Lounges

Well, after reading all the posts it looked pretty cool, then I did the math and realized it wasn't that much more money (about $75 a night) compared with what you get. I'm glad I chose a Concierge room for our trip in October. It'll be useful for our family, we can load up on breakfast before the parks even open and get ready to go and then grab snacks for use in the parks. And with tow wiggly little boys the quick check-in and extra service will be nice If only I could convince the kids to sleep in just a little bit...

Loved all the pics. Don't know if the OP is still following this thread, but the picture of those bacon-wrapped beef things he/she didn't like were probably Rumaki. They're made by wrapping liver and water chestnuts in bacon. Can't say that we like them either.

DSC03541.jpg

Whatever that chocolate pastry is it looks REALLY good! Mmmmmmmmmm...

I have rung wdtc twice this week to add concierge to our booking. They both old me that I add it at checkin. Is this right or should I ring vacation planning?

Thanks

I have rung wdtc twice this week to add concierge to our booking. They both old me that I add it at checkin. Is this right or should I ring vacation planning?

Thanks

You can book it ahead of time. Were they thinking you were asking for a free upgrade type thing?

Call the main reservations line, or better yet, do the chat option online. I swear chat is better!

You can book it ahead of time. Were they thinking you were asking for a free upgrade type thing?

Call the main reservations line, or better yet, do the chat option online. I swear chat is better!

Thanks geeky each

I have phoned reservations direct and they have added concierge level to our reservation.

We are staying at the DLH. From what I am reading the lounge is open from 630am to 10pm daily.

Has anyone used the DLH recently. What type of food was on offer throughout the day.

:banana:Just booked our next Disneyland vacation. We are staying 4 nights at GCH concierge! Fri-Tuesday before Turkey day . Then we will head over to the beach for a couple of nights. It was horribly expensive after the taxes were added, but my DH and kids love concierge. This will be our first time concierge at the grand. Hope it is all that! On a good note we got great airfares rates so that kinda makes up for it!

Would love to rent points for the villas someday. I have been trying to talk hubby into buying a resale there! Maybe next time! :thumbsup2

Wish I would have found this thread prior to booking today -- it would have made for a much quicker decision while on the phone (instead of having to call my boyfriend to see if he'd like this option lol). Thankfully we booked the concierge rooms and after looking at the pics and reading some other reviews we are more than excited (more excited than the kids I think!! lol). :yay:

We got the PPH concierge for 2 nights (Saturday and Sunday) in November for $563 including taxes. So it was about $85 more a night compared to the price we got for the standard room using the pin code trick (thanks to whoever started the thread on that one! great way to save some money!!!). I think the extra money will be worth it. We've never stayed at a Disney property before and this will be our last 2 days of our trip (going to Vegas for 5 nights and then Disneyland/area for 5 nights plus these 2 nights. I think it will be a great end to our trip! :woohoo:

Anyways thanks for all the fantastic pics! Now we know exactly what to expect and are sooooooooooo excited!! :yay::woohoo::yay:

Can you direct me to the thread that talks about the "pin code trick," Thanks!

Thanks for this! I always wonder what I skimp out on when I opt not to go for Concierge.

Thank you so much for this info!!! I did as the directions said so lets hope for the best :woohoo:

You're so welcome! My fingers are crossed for you! Please let me know if it works for you! I am going to attempt this later in the year for an October stay at the GCH!

Just wanted to thank you all for the information regarding PPH Concierge. We'll be staying there this weekend and am looking forward to it!

You're so welcome! My fingers are crossed for you! Please let me know if it works for you! I am going to attempt this later in the year for an October stay at the GCH!

Almost a month and no luck :(

Have to book for May so I guess I wont be using a pin, I am sad but I am glad that I at least tried to get it.

We have gone back and forth on our current reservation for 25-20 March, but we kept checking pretty much daily and got lucky on the Std Concierge, only being $67 per night more after taxes.

We have tried before at check in, but found that the best rates seemed to be just as an offer came out, then a day or two later it would go away or go up.

Thanks for all the pictures and great information.

We decided to extend our July trip by one night and of course there are no DVC units available so we were thinking of staying at the DLH conciege room.

But it really seems like its almost 200 for a family of 4 (DD5, DS4) that seems pretty pricey. I loved finding the info about the Pin Code and hope that they are still doing it.

So we are trying to determine if we truly spend that much on breakfast and snacks, to make up for conceige level. We were planning on actually spending the day at the hotel because of the pool and then doing parks rest of week. The GCV have an "ok" pool for kids. Being DVC we tend not to rush like in my 20's.. ;)

So is the DLH truely worth it after the remodel.

Thanks for the time!

We got the PPH concierge for 2 nights (Saturday and Sunday) in November for $563 including taxes. So it was about $85 more a night compared to the price we got for the standard room using the pin code trick (thanks to whoever started the thread on that one! great way to save some money!!!).

Sorry to be dense if I missed it in this thread but what exactly is the pin code trick?

Also, we will be there the week before Christmas next year. I heard some mention that Santa comes to the conceirge level for a visit with the guests. Anyone know if this is true or false? TIA!

Sorry to be dense if I missed it in this thread but what exactly is the pin code trick?

Also, we will be there the week before Christmas next year. I heard some mention that Santa comes to the conceirge level for a visit with the guests. Anyone know if this is true or false? TIA!

Here is the thread for the pin code trick. It's all no chance whether one comes or not...But, if you are trying for your Christmas trip, it likely will not work as they don't have any deals for that time period. If it did work, I think it would only go through possibly the first week in December, if that. Good luck!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2780116

Does anyone know when the "breakfast" ends at the DLH for concierge? We are flying in at 9:30 and could be at the hotel by 10:30 so thinking we could still grab a bit before afternoon snacks?? Still trying to decide if its worth it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter