• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures Galore! Christmas, MVMCP, and some MNSSHP too!

These are great! My favorite Christmas tree is Tigger's tree in AK. I just don't have a picture of it, but my mom does!

Lori

I love the pics of the character trees in AK... that's something DD and I have not seen. We will have to make a point of getting to AK early in the holiday season (I am not fond of AK when it is crowded or hot......)

I know if you dig around the picture threads that are linked in my signature you will find many from December happenings, having been there the past 7 years at that time. It truly is breathtaking at that time of the year.

This time, during EMH!

DinoTree.jpg

DinoCandy.jpg

AK.jpg

DDreneeT said:
how did you get the lights at night pictures to come out so clear?

I have to mess around with the settings on my camera, but I think that one was just the actual night setting (or it could have been landscape). I try to find a rail or something to steady on when its dark like that, to keep from having the pics blur.

I tried reading thru the entire thread and checking out all the amazing pics and I love them all!

We wondering if the photogs who have "been there done that" can answer a couple of questions---what are a few really good spots to catch the Headless Horseman and the MNSSHP parade? DH is thinking because it will be so dark it will be hard to get the shot he wants so we wanted to be prepared ahead of time in a good location. He'll be using our camera (Kodak DX 7590) on a monopod and will use the wide angle lens for the parade portion.

Same question would apply for the Christmas parade too as we'll be back for that!

I just found this thread today and I love it! I can't wait to see WDW all decked out.

I am not a great photographer but have a pretty decent digital camera....I have tried in vain to catch the Headless Horseman at 2 parties now & he goes by so darn fast that it seems nearly impossible to me. Can't wait to see what kinds of answers you get.

welovedis said:
I tried reading thru the entire thread and checking out all the amazing pics and I love them all!

We wondering if the photogs who have "been there done that" can answer a couple of questions---what are a few really good spots to catch the Headless Horseman and the MNSSHP parade? DH is thinking because it will be so dark it will be hard to get the shot he wants so we wanted to be prepared ahead of time in a good location. He'll be using our camera (Kodak DX 7590) on a monopod and will use the wide angle lens for the parade portion.

Same question would apply for the Christmas parade too as we'll be back for that!

Love the pictures. Can't wait for my trip.

When do they start putting up the Christmas decorations? I know the first MVMCP is Nov. 13....I'll be there. Will all the decorations be up by then??
This is definately a dream come true for me. :cloud9:

I've only seen one good picture of the Horseman and I want to say it was on Main Street, from the Ice Cream Parlor spot shooting back toward the Emporium when the parade was headed toward the castle.

There is more light on Main Street for the parades than anywhere else, so that may be the best bet.

Just subscribing. We are going to WDW for Christmas. I have started looking through this thread several times, but have never managed to make it all the way through. I love all the pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter