• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures Galore! Christmas, MVMCP, and some MNSSHP too!

OK so...you asked for it!

Here are some more of the GF decorations inside.

d63e231a.jpg

d08a0b07.jpg

Thanks for all the recent additions!

We are finally going to be back for Christmas this year and we can't wait! :love:

Camp Minnie Mickey at AK..
This was a great place to get pics with a lot of the characters!
Quick, Easy, All in one Place and great lighting for photos!!!

50142cd0.jpg

44ce8a27.jpg

f483fcf0.jpg

I am glad to see that everyone is enjoying all of the new pics!

I have to admit that this thread was one of my favs while planning for our trip this last Dec.

I am glad that I can finally contribute!
I am trying to review what is already posted and go through my pics so that I can try and find some new and interesting images to share...

All the pics are great. We'll be there this year in December and we can't wait. It's our third time in December but our first time just DH and I. We have alot of pics from Christmas and Halloween but we haven't figured out how to put them in the post yet. Seeing all these pics makes me so anxious to be there at Christmastime.

Michele

Some Halloween ones from this past party

Me(R) and Dtwin(L) infront of entrance to MK
805054063106_0_ALB.jpg

There are cobwebs on the sign and bushes but you cant see them
400854063106_0_ALB.jpg

Halloween lighting on the Haunted Mansion
800854063106_0_ALB.jpg

The castle during Hallowishes- that's a holographic skeleton going up the side
499754063106_0_ALB.jpg

Some ghosts on parade!
745054063106_0_ALB.jpg

Mickey and Donald in costume!
281412673106_0_ALB.jpg

Lastly, the entrance...I have more, but I'll cool it-for now!
994054063106_0_ALB.jpg

If these have been posted before, I apologize, I did not go back through all the pages! DD and I have lived in Orlando for three Christmas seasons now, and I am ashamed to say that until this past year, the most we really did was MVMCP - and even at that we didn't do much character hunting! This past year I saw the Food Networks Holiday special and was determined to see as many of the resorts as we could. This was a great way to spend time in Disney without having to brave the crowds in the parks. Our first experience was the GF the night of a Wishes cruise. It was beautiful and elegant. I do have to say, that I think my favorite of all of the resorts we saw was the Beach Club and the Choc carousel!

If you are at Disney during the holiday time, please by all means take some time to visit the resorts. The decorations, especially those made by the chefs are truly works of art!

I can't wait until this year to get some better photos! Sorry about the different sizes. I need to go dig out my originals and upload them again!

BCCarousel12_30021.jpg

BCCarouselHorse112-30-05.jpg

BCCarouselHorse212-30-05.jpg

BCCarouselHorse312-30-05.jpg

BCCarouselHorse412-30-05.jpg

BCCarouselIngrediants12-30-05.jpg

:dogdance: Now that folks are MVMCP tix, thought I might bump this puppy up to see if last year's attendees had some new pics for us!

I would love to see some, as my mom and I are going this year for the first time( and we can't wait)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter