• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures Galore! Christmas, MVMCP, and some MNSSHP too!

EpcotKilterFan said:
Anyone else notice the lights outside of Muppetvision during Osborne Lights? To funny

0c9f2a2d.jpg

f1a6f081.jpg

Debbie

Way cute! We didn't even notice those....thanks for posting!!

Here are a couple of my favourites. I have some more but need to resize them.

Taken Christmas eve

My favourite tree, the Beach Club Villas

Well, I have to say that it was nice to look through the pics from 2005's Disney holiday. I still have to develop our film! We got several PhotoPass pics in the mail this week. They are priceless. Thanks again to everyone for sharing. Some of the photos that are in this thread were shots that I could only dream of actually making. You guys rock! Maggie

I know this thread is really old and that last person to post on here was Jan.2006, but I just found this thread by doing a search and I just love all these pictures that you guy's have posted on here! Now, I did not get to go through all 28 pages yet, but I did get through 14 pages of it and I loved everything I saw!

My mom and I are going to Disney World this December, for our very first Christmas at Disney World and I know we would both love to see some more pictures of Mickey's Christmas Party~if anyone has any from the 2005 party!

And if you could tell me what kind of speical merchandise they sell during the party and what stores in the Magic Kingdom where you can find it, that would be some more wonderful info. to know!

And I know there are a lot of other DISner's going during this time this year~2006, that would also like to know this too!

Thanks in advance!

A few Christmas Trees from January2006..
I think this one is at MGM?
jan06Disnet012.jpg

POFQ
jan06Disnet009.jpg

Cinderella's Castle
jan06Disnet037.jpg

Here are some of the Holiday figures from around the world

Pere Noel - France
EpcotChristmas2.jpg

The Good Witch "La Befana " in Italy
EPCOTChristmas3.jpg

Canada
EPCOTChristmas11_26.jpg

makinorlando said:
The Good Witch "La Befana " in Italy
EPCOTChristmas3.jpg

I think that this was my favorite one of all. Her story about looking for the Christ child in the faces of all the sleeping children brought tears to my eyes.

OK guys....
FINALLY!!!!!I have just figured out how to post pics!!
YEAH!!! I will spare you all though because I have MANY MANY photos from our last trip to the world this past Christmas! I just thought that if anyone is still interested in some holiday pics....I have a FEW!!! And if there are any "special requests" please let me know and I can search to see if I have anything to help.

Our trip the week before Christmas was our first during the holiday season (though we have been numerous other times) and I got a little "picture happy" with all of the decorations and holiday characters! We visited quite a few resorts to see the decorations and also attended the MVMCP, CP and Osbourne Lights! We tried to see and do it all!!!

What a magical time of year to go! It was truly a AWESOME experience and I cant wait to go again....

I would like to share a few of my favs....

2869d412.jpg

Also ...we made it a point to visit many of the resorts to see them decorated for the holidays. Of course, the GF was breathtaking! (i have more if anyone is interested?)

b45c52e6.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter