Pictures from my entry into the Nat'l Gingerbread Competition.New pics post 127

Wow!! I've checked in on this thread from time to time throughout your process, and I am in awe of your work!!! :worship: I would LOVE to be able to do something like that someday!
Good luck at the competition, and I can't wait to see the final product! Then I can't wait to see your post saying that you took FIRST PLACE!!! :thumbsup2

I just WISH I had 2% of the talent that you have...it's so unfair!! :)

Thanks everyone! It is almost done and judging is on Monday night. I will be posting pictures of the completed piece Sunday morning, just before I take it up to the Grove Park Inn.

I am hoping to place in the top 10 this year....so we will see how it goes!

Here are the next to last pictures. All I have left to add are a few more elves.

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5321.jpg

IMG_5313.jpg

IMG_5317.jpg

Wow!!!!! Fantastic, Fabulous, Amazing! Thanks for sharing. I love the elves wrapping the present!

Wait! I want to see a picture of the "kissing elves" before you take it in !
Beautiful work ! Good Luck !!!!!!

WOW! The wicker on the rocker chair is amazing! It looks like a winner to me too!

Those elves are so well done and cute!:thumbsup2

Linda, great work! I hope you win. :goodvibes :goodvibes

Those elves are so well done and cute!:thumbsup2

Linda, great work! I hope you win. :goodvibes :goodvibes

A win would be amazing, in this the "Superbowl of Gingerbread". I am up against some very tough competition including several past Grand Prize winners. I am hoping for a top 10 finish this year. Now, I will be thrilled if I place and actually win a prize...and it could happen....and I am NOT getting my hopes up so I won't be disappointed.

I will post late Monday night and let everyone know how I did.

Just wanted to bump this and wish you good luck!!! :wizard::thumbsup2
Your work is absolutely beautiful!! :goodvibes
Can't wait to hear tomorrow how you did!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter