Pictures from Flower and Garden Festival 2011

many of the topiaries (is that what they are called?) are the same I saw in 2009... is this typical?

Thanks for sharing! We made it to the F&G Festival last year, and I am so sad we won't be back this year.

Thanks for posting, I am not going to get to make it this year :sad2:.

Maybe next year :flower3: if I am good (according to my DH).

Thank you for posting these!! I'll be there for the F&G festival for the first time April 1. These pictures are getting me so excited!!

Thanks for sharing! We will be there in April & I can't wait! Allot of new topiaries this year! They look wonderful.

32 days till we see it in person !!! :)

We were there for F&G in 2009 and loved it... can't wait to be back!

I'm not heading down til May, so I'm hoping that it will still be as beautiful as it is in these pictures! SOOO EXCITED!

I'm not heading down til May, so I'm hoping that it will still be as beautiful as it is in these pictures! SOOO EXCITED!
We go in May every year. It is amazing. Love it and try to never miss it.

Beautiful! I love how the regular trees are in bloom too! Thanks for the link.

Superb. Thank you for posting these pics! One question: looks like long line for the Pixie Hollow greetings...does that take place all day or are the fairies only there from time to time?

HRH of Epcot

Superb. Thank you for posting these pics! One question: looks like long line for the Pixie Hollow greetings...does that take place all day or are the fairies only there from time to time?

HRH of Epcot

popcorn::

I am also wondering this. Maybe I should send hubby for the FP's and I will get in line with the girls for the fairies.

popcorn::

I am also wondering this. Maybe I should send hubby for the FP's and I will get in line with the girls for the fairies.

Hi, thats exactly my plan! luckily, there's another thread in the theme parks section that discusses this....there are posted times throughout the day where combinations of fairies will be there to greet kids....i'm hearing wait times aren't too bad early and late.

hope you have a splendid trip :wizard:

HRH of Epcot

Awesome pictures, makes me want to weep. We have gone to the F&G the last 2 years. I sure miss going.

We did a September trip with our children and grandchildren and chose SWW for this years trip with DS and his family. But I'll be there next year. Love the F&G.

I have 2 photos I'd like to share, if I may.

The "before" taken in January.

ry%3D400

And the "after", taken March 2.

ry%3D400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter