Pictures from Electric Parade!!!

jtimmons

Mouseketeer
Here are some pictures I took at the new Electric Light Parade...

P1030351-1.jpg

P1030353-1.jpg

P1030355-1.jpg

P1030356-1.jpg

P1030357-1.jpg

P1030360-1.jpg

P1030363-1.jpg

P1030368.jpg

P1030374.jpg

P1030380.jpg

P1030385.jpg

P1030386.jpg

P1030388.jpg

P1030390.jpg

P1030392.jpg

P1030394.jpg

P1030396.jpg

P1030400.jpg

P1030407.jpg

P1030403.jpg

P1030404.jpg

Thanks for sharing!! I'm getting choked up looking at them. . . I can only imagine the hot mess I'll be in August watching the parade in person with my kids for the first time. (first time for them, lol)

Pretty! Darn it, I want to see them in person! I am about to have an adult size tantrum that I cannot book a trip!!!!

it totally teared me up looking at them too !!! it's even more beautiful now that what I remember from being a kid.
Thank you VERY much for posting the pictures. Seeing them brings back so many wonderful memories. :lovestruc I only hope it's still going on in Sept so that my DD will be able to create her own memory !!

Dear Disney, if you're listening ....PLEASE DON'T TAKE MEP AWAY AGAIN !!!:thumbsup2

that its WAAAY too much trouble moving this whole parade across the country for only 3 months (actually less). It's gonna be there when I get down in Sept - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!

that its WAAAY too much trouble moving this whole parade across the country for only 3 months (actually less). It's gonna be there when I get down in Sept - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!

YAY POOCH !!! I'm totally on board w/ you !!! :cool1:

Oooooh! Thanks so much for sharing your photos!

The music is embedded in my brain for the remainder of the day! *LOL*

Fingers crossed that it might remain at WDW through 2011. Slim chance we might be able to visit WDW in December 2011. Now, is the stars will align properly... :)

It is the best parade EVER!! I didn't realize that it was coming back to WDW. It was brought back to WDW in 2000--which is how I got to see it for the first time. When we went to DL for the 50th Anniversary celebration, we saw it then too. Too bad we don't have a trip scheduled this year. :sad1:

I love this parade, it sooooooo much more fun to dance to then spectro while pushing a glow cart! hehehehehe...

I must be the only one that wants it to come back to Disneyland :confused3
I grew up watching it over here and it's my favorite Disney parade of all time, I was soooo bummed that it was being sent to WDW...selfish me :rolleyes1 I make it to WDW only once or maybe twice a year if I'm lucky but to Disneyland several times a month, it doesn't seem right to end my summer evenings there without this parade :worried:

Those pictures and videos were great! I was really hoping that the return of the parade also meant the return of the original music and was so thankful when I heard it. Totally made my day. I hope this stays for a long, long time. I've enjoyed Spectromagic but the Electrical Parade is totally Disney to me :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter