• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures from CRT to resort?

bweagle

DIS Veteran
Are you able to have your pictures from CRT forwarded to your resort? I never thought about it last year, and after dragging ours around all day in a bag on the back of our stroller and trying to keep them dry through a rain storm, I think this would be a much better option. Will they do this, like they do in gift shops?

I recall someone posting that they have done this, but I can't remember the details. I *think* they took the picture to a gift shop or guest services or something, not the restaurant doing it directly. Sorry I can't remember the specifics.

Not CRT... but we were at Chef Mickey's a couple of week's ago and asked about this. We were told they need to allow 72 hours for delivery to your resort (which was unfortunately past our checkout time so we had to take it then...). Hope that helps!

I don't know the answer to your question but I rented a locker for $5 and stored them there along with my dd's dress and shoes and stuff like that that are too uncomfortable for my dd to wear in the 90 + degree heat. :goodvibes

Well we asked if we could send our leftovers to the room and they said NO - but that's completely understandable.....:laughing:

It seems to me that one time one of the kids bought a stuffed animal from a store and we put it in the package to be shipped back to the room with the purchase....

I would think that is totally allowable....

Anyone else? :confused3

They have sent the photos directly to our resort the last three times we have eaten there. They did not offer but we asked and they said no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter