Pictures/Descriptions of Your Countdown Calendars??

RGirl

Change Is Good
:wave: Hello! I haven't posted much on these boards, but I have learned TONS reading trip reports, dining reviews, etc. I took my daughter (along with my mother and a family friend) for our first trip last October, and we had such a great time that my daughter (now 4) and I are heading back this October! :cheer2:

This will be our first time staying on-site - at the Boardwalk Villas :cheer2: - and we are soooooo excited. :rotfl:

I did a countdown calendar last year with some pre-trip gifts, but I am really interested in knowing what kinds of countdown calendars you all have done. I'd like to get more creative this year! Please - if you have pictures of past countdown calendars, post them here!! If you don't have pictures, but you have made a great calendar, please tell us about it! :love:

:idea: I hope I am posting this is the right forum....... :eek:

Here is our current one (now at 11 days!)

The Mickey Heads are the paint chips from Home Depot. We put a sticker under each one as a little surprise each day (no gifts). DD12 pulls off the odds and DD9 pulls off the evens.

countdown.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter