Pictures and Review of the Hard Rock Hotel

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
My family recently had an amazing trip to Universal (July 13-16) and Disney (July 16-20). I have posted these chapters to my trip report but since there is some detailed info about our room and the Hard Rock resort, I hope it is ok to post the links here, too.

If anyone has a link to a map of the resort, I would love to add that.

If anyone has corrections to any info I have posted, especially about the walk from HRH to City Walk, I would appreciate it. I'm sure there is a better way, I just don't know what it is.

I'll have upcoming chapters about dining at The Three Broomsticks, Margaritaville, Richter Burger and Bubba Gump's and I will post the pictures to the dining sticky when I get those done.

Room 5112

On Tour at the Hard Rock Hotel

Be Our Guest (Lobby and Public Areas)
A Few of My Favorite Things (Memorabilia)
I Melt With You (Emack & Bolios)
Twistin' by the Pool
(Rockaway) Beach Club (Poolside Bar and Restaurant)
Get Busy (Resort Activities)
Walk This Way

I can share a picture of the toilet seat in our room.

Lovely, wouldn't you agree?

1005201_10201122294691039_935795398_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My family recently had an amazing trip to Universal (July 13-16) and Disney (July 16-20). I have posted these chapters to my trip report but since there is some detailed info about our room and the Hard Rock resort, I hope it is ok to post the links here, too.

If anyone has a link to a map of the resort, I would love to add that.

If anyone has corrections to any info I have posted, especially about the walk from HRH to City Walk, I would appreciate it. I'm sure there is a better way, I just don't know what it is.

I'll have upcoming chapters about dining at The Three Broomsticks, Margaritaville, Richter Burger and Bubba Gump's and I will post the pictures to the dining sticky when I get those done.

Room 5112

On Tour at the Hard Rock Hotel

Be Our Guest (Lobby and Public Areas)
A Few of My Favorite Things (Memorabilia)
I Melt With You (Emack & Bolios)
Twistin' by the Pool
(Rockaway) Beach Club (Poolside Bar and Restaurant)
Get Busy (Resort Activities)
Walk This Way

Great pictures. Your room looks like it was in very nice shape.

And did you call the front desk and ask it to be replaced or cleaned? I can not tell if that is dirt or the seat is peeling. I would have called. My stay in December was lovely and clean.

And did you call the front desk and ask it to be replaced or cleaned? I can not tell if that is dirt or the seat is peeling. I would have called. My stay in December was lovely and clean.

They were unable to clean it. It was just peeling. Still, the fact that housekeeping wouldn't notify the front desk of a $300 per night hotel not to put anyone in that room is pretty bad.

Great pics Dee! We were at Portofino last week. I also dropped CL this trip, and saved a bundle. We needed the $$ for our snacks in the parks, and poolside service of course :yay:

They should have replaced that toilet seat. I can see why that would be upsetting. It is kind of gross.

They were unable to clean it. It was just peeling. Still, the fact that housekeeping wouldn't notify the front desk of a $300 per night hotel not to put anyone in that room is pretty bad.

I understand your point and there's no way that should have been left like that but probably if you would have called star services and told them you needed a new toilet seat, they would have been there in 10 minutes and the issue would have been solved. Having something like that annoy you for your entire stay because the housekeeper didn't let maintenance know, is kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I understand your point and there's no way that should have been left like that but probably if you would have called star services and told them you needed a new toilet seat, they would have been there in 10 minutes and the issue would have been solved. Having something like that annoy you for your entire stay because the housekeeper didn't let maintenance know, is kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I didn't let it annoy me. I didn't like the room as a whole. Ugly decor and poor bath set up. Toilet was just the icing on the cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter