Pictures!!! 60 pounds GONE!!!

lmhall2000

May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you
Hey WISH gang!!! A big thanks to you guys :goodvibes for helping me get this far!! I want to lose 20-30 more pounds and with your encouragment and smiles....I CAN DO IT!!! I figured out how to take pictures with my video camera so I found a new picture to replace the ones in my jeans...I think this picture looks better and there's a shot of my beloved Sable who had all the trouble with the surgery and dog attack that some of you know about! She's walking again!!! :)

Here's me at 241 pounds....
41085beach-med.jpg

Here's me at 181 pounds...
Tara60_2.jpg

Next picture to come at 161 pounds!!! :) I can't wait!!!

I actually feel smaller than these pictures show...I can't stand taking pictures of myself but if it'll help inspire you guys....I won't stop here! :)

Tara

you look amazing! you are such an inspiration, and thank you so much for sharing pictures! it makes me want to leave work and go work out :cool1: . keep up the great work :goodvibes

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tara-- you look absolutely amazing!!!! You are looking so slim & beautiful!! You are one hot mama!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I'm sooo proud of you!! All that hard work has had such a nice pay off!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Just look at the your confidence in that second picture!! Your shoulders are back and you are ready to take on the world!!! And your smile just lights up your face!!!

And the nice side benefit for ME of all your hard work is the inspiration I get from seeing what a difference you have made for yourself!!! Keep up the great work!!! :cool1: :cool1:

What lovely photos such an inspiration, I'm struggling to get to 150, was 200 at xmas and stepped on the scales this a.m to see 180 so have had a little encouragement, keep going, we'll get there :teeth:

Wow Tara! You look great! Keep up the great work you are doing a fantastic job! :goodvibes:

OH TARA!!! :hug: You look absolutely gorgeous!! I know you must feel terrific, and rightfully so! You’ve got my support for sure. :goodvibes I’ll be here for a long time, so I’ll cheer you on every step of the way!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! :cheer2:

Congratulations!!!! You look great!!

That is AWESOME!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You are doing great! What an inspiration you are to so many.

Congratulations. :goodvibes

Congratulations!!! Personally, I think you look beautiful in both pictures, but I know you feel better now and have a more healthy body.

Thanks for posting the pictures!

way to go Tara
way to go
woohoo you're doing a great job
with your improved self confidence you'll soon be at goal
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Tara, I have been gone from WISH for awhile and I am so glad I picked tonight to have a peak.....you look WONDERFUL!!!!! You should be so proud of yourself, you really look amazing. Congratulations on your success and best wishes as you continue on your journey.

Yes - you are looking great!!! Your pix do inspire me - especially after a weekend of a bit of off plan!

Keep up the great work and positive attitute you will be in the 150's - just as you have set out to do!

Will be waiting on the 161 picture too :goodvibes

You look really good Tara! :cheer2: :cheer2: What a great job you have done. :banana: :banana:

Looking forward to the next pic. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Thanks GUYS!!! It is sooo encouraging to see some old faces on here and let you all know how much each of you have meant in this Loooong journey!!! I was going to take a day off of exercising (Wednesday is my official day off) but just hearing y'alls support has given me the energy to do my 4 mile walk!!! :) And my dh is going to be home Monday & Tuesday so I'll actually be able to swim laps at the pool while he plays with the kiddies in the shallow end!! I can't wait to see how many laps I can swim!!

Thanks guys!!!
Tara

Tara - You look great, it is so nice to have a face to put with the name, an dall of the inspiration that you give to so many of us.

You look wonderful!!! What a great job you have done. You are a great motivator for all of us!!!! Keep up the good work!

You goal is awaiting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter