picture packages

I've looked on the DCL website and cannot find the $89.99 online pre-purchase. Can someone point me in the right direction? The only information I find is on the Photography page under Ships and Activities. Is this something that comes up on my page when I'm finally able to do my check in?

Thanks.

Are they still doing the cd with all of your pictures on it? Are the prices still the same? I think I read $399 for a 7 day cruise. We know we will get lots of character pics.

Are they still doing the cd with all of your pictures on it? Are the prices still the same? I think I read $399 for a 7 day cruise. We know we will get lots of character pics.

Yes, they still had it at that price.

Another thing - on the Disney Dream last month they did not have the smallest package they sell online (89.99 I think) so if you want a small package buy it online before you leave. I ended up buying the bigger package with credits left over, but it was ok since we are sailing again in May and I can use them on that cruise.

Krisann[/QUOTE]

If you purchase the package online and then do not find enough prints are you able to get a refund? What about upgrade to a larger package? One last question, I have 3 staterooms in my group, can we combine pictures of all three rooms in the credits?

I vaguely remember reading that you can pre-purchase a Photo cd for $90 ish dollars - and for a family reunion of 17 people that might be worth it? Anyone remember what or where I can find info?

If you purchase the package online and then do not find enough prints are you able to get a refund? What about upgrade to a larger package? One last question, I have 3 staterooms in my group, can we combine pictures of all three rooms in the credits?

Yes, you can get a refund.
Yes, you can upgrade to a larger package.
No, you can not combine staterooms (possibly you could bypass that by using a single keycard for every photo... not sure how it works now though with the facial recognition software).

Edit: my responses are based on having purchased your photo package on the ship. I have read in other threads that if you pre-purchase the package, you cannot get a refund or an upgrade.

The only photo cd we were told about (and that I read about) is $399. Unlimited photos, but you don't get the artwork around the picture like the printed ones they have for sale.

It's a big trade-off. Do you want the unlimited pictures (for a VERY high price), or do you want the nice borders, that have the various dinning rooms, or ship names,etc on them??

We always get the photopass CD when in the parks, as it is much more consumer friendly priced, but here it was just too much.

We just got off of the Magic 3/26 Eastern cruise yesterday. We purchased the photo CD early in the week (the first or second night of the cruise) and it was at an early-bird discount price of $299. Later in the week the price went up to $399. We had two adjoining rooms, and, as long as your rooms are tied to one account, all the pictures are included in the $299 price. We came home with two CD's...one for each room (depending on which KTTW card the photographer swiped). The photographers are everywhere, so we told our kids (12yo and two 17yo) to take pictures whenever...they even took some with friends they made in the Vibe and Edge. Get to know the photographers...we had awesome ones, with special kudos to J.P. from South Africa! The photographers are available for several hours every evening with a variety of different backgrounds, and they love when families get creative. They also are in the restaurants, on the decks, on Castaway Cay, and, of course, many character opportunities. We had a problem with our KTTW cards halfway through the cruise (they had to issue us new ones) so some of the pics were not on the CDs. The guy from Shutters told my DH that he located the "missing" photos, and will be sending us a third CD. All in all, the $299 deal is great, but grab that price early in your cruise! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter