• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture Of Your Brick At WDW

STEAMBOAT209

DIS Veteran
There has been many threads concerning the sale of the Walk Around the World Bricks at WDW, so I thought that posting a pricture of your brick would be interesting, to see what others have engraved on their brick.

Here is a picture of ours:

DisneyBrick.jpg

are the bricks avalible again....i hear they where but dont want to get tooo excited till i find out for sure!!!

are the bricks avalible again....i hear they where but dont want to get tooo excited till i find out for sure!!!

I have not heard that they were selling the Bricks again. Would be nice if they did, we have a addition to the family and would like to have her included on a brick.

maybe some day :thumbsup2

I'm glad you reminded me of this. We have one of the original bricks from 1994. When I was at WDW in April, I couldn't find our brick. Unfortunately, the only picture I ever got of it didn't come out well. So next time I'll look again and take a picture if it's still there.

Here's mine! We got it in '95. I take a pic of it every time I go so I decided to put my Pirate Mickey ears next to it this time.

108055piratebrick.JPG

I so wished they would start selling them again.We have one at our local Zoo.

They looked like they were going to start again but then it never came about.

We saw the bricks when we were there earlier this month. I made a comment to my husband that I would love to get one in memory of my mother. She passed away on 2-19-05, she was 46, and never made it to WDW, we know she would’ve loved it.:angel: If anybody hears anything about selling bricks again please post so I can be prepared for our next trip. Thanks.

I remember seeing the one to the left of the first one posted. I always take notice of the out of country ones. There are quite a few from Japan. We never got a brick, but I did happen upon one belonging to a girl I went to school with.

Love the pics! The bricks sold long before I became a WDW nut so none for me! Actually I think they sold some again this year -- there is a big thread about it (with the word COA in the title but I am unsure what COA means?) -- but the time was short and I didn't know about it until it was too late ... again! I think WDW was trying to fill in a few areas that didn't have any or something like that.

Anyway -- keep the pics coming if anyone else has them. They are really nice!!! :thumbsup2

Anymore Bricks, Lets See A Picture Of Your Brick, There Must Be Others That Have Taken That Special Picture Of Their Brick.

I do not have a pic of ours on the computer.

However I wanted to add, that we bought ours on our honeymoon in 94', it is right as you come off the boat docks from the resorts. Anyway to the person who wants to add the child, as of 2000 that is when we did it, you could replace the brick and change it for a fee. We had ours changed to include all of our kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter