• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture of the Day September 16, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when a baby is born on Leap day, the parents apparently get to decide the birthday...I am going to choose the Norway theme (I am a day behind...)

This is a memories shot (before I loved photography while I was falling in love with Disney...)

i-rvHNDFJ-M.jpg

Kathy- You sure come up with some unique shots! :)

Yep! But haven't been to WDW since I did. Most of these are older shots. (Well, duh- they're all older shots...)

:)

Jud

Thank you Jud! I've been away from the computer for a few days with a lot of work drama. I hope to post some pics tomorrow.

Love everyone's pictures!

Well, looks like February went out like a lion..condolences to the midwest on yesterday's storms.... wow!
Here are some lion-wannabes..

IMG_0901.jpg

Sorry, this isn't WDW, but I have a lion photo to contribute. Sorry it's not the best.

DSC03573.jpg

Haven't been to WDW yet, but heading there next month! :cool1:

You all take some great photos btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter