Picture of the Day October 17th, 2012

_DSC3665_zps29b4b9b9.jpg

No I didn't, I always heard him referred to Prince Charming

I thought Prince Charming was Cinderella's Prince... I have heard Snow White's prince called "The Snow Prince"... Then I saw this t shirt on Pinterest (My new love..) These are the Princes' names in order of appearence..
(I had to buy this shirt!!!)
princetshirt.jpg

Captain... not a Prince...
IMG_3948.jpg

I thought Prince Charming was Cinderella's Prince... I have heard Snow White's prince called "The Snow Prince"... Then I saw this t shirt on Pinterest (My new love..) These are the Princes' names in order of appearence..
(I had to buy this shirt!!!)
princetshirt.jpg

So the Beast is Adam?

I did a little sleuthing on the Ferdinand mystery... and I'm left with more questions lol. Ferdinand came from a comment made by Shirley Temple that most people thought referred to the prince, but actually referred to Ferdinand the bull, a Disney character from a cartoon short. Other prince names floating around (that seem to originate from Disney in some way) are Florian and Frederick. Disney Archivist Dave Smith says the prince has no official name. Confusing!

Anyone up for a Dole Whip?

WDW%2520August%25202009%2520Pt%25201%2520061.JPG

Well sure rained when we were there Jud!!!!! I think your song is wrong..... :rotfl:

DSC_3713.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter