• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture of the Day October 17th, 2012

Disney_2010_0740_zpse685c3b0.jpg

cyndiella..... Its almost time...Have a GREAT vacation !!! :yay:

New Fantasyland entrance...
DSC_0147.jpg

STEAMBOAT209.... I notice that you and I are both from NJ and have been taking the same weeks vacation this year, staying at the same resorts, May, Oct and now...Dec.
Im also staying at BLT as shown on your countdown......maybe we can get together during Dec????? Let me know??? :yay:

STEAMBOAT209.... I notice that you and I are both from NJ and have been taking the same weeks vacation this year, staying at the same resorts, May, Oct and now...Dec.
Im also staying at BLT as shown on your countdown......maybe we can get together during Dec????? Let me know??? :yay:

Meeting up would be great, maybe a breakfast, or coffee and bun one morning. Let's plan on it

I wasn't planning on this shot turning out like this. The spot light on these two turned off just as I was pushing the shutter button on my camera. At first some non-Disney words flowed through my head, and then I saw what I had and I was happy again. :)

I wasn't planning on this shot turning out like this. The spot light on these two turned off just as I was pushing the shutter button on my camera. At first some non-Disney words flowed through my head, and then I saw what I had and I was happy again. :)

I love this!

STEAMBOAT209.......Super.."breakfast, or coffee and bun one morning" sounds good to me. Ill be arriving the 5th, departing the 12th.
Any morning is good for me since its my solo trip and I have no set plans. Just pick a day/time and let me know!! :yay:

wdwensel....Awesome mistake Bill....:rotfl2:

cyndiella & Judd....Many Thanks for the compliment

more Fantasyland for you, cyndiella....the path leads down to Aeriel's Grotto (cute clamshell ride), Dumbo rides, Circus tent and kids splash area...so far.
DSC_0159.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter