Picture of the Day October 17th, 2012

DSC_0450_zps58a79085.jpg

Excellent pic, I would never have thought of it.

I was thinking when I was there that I hadn't seen many pics of that fountain; since I got back, people have been posting, not just pictures of it, but stunner ones! Said it before and it's still true -- you guys are amazing. :thumbsup2

DSCN5221.JPG

Got a couple of peeps eye-balling you there Kathy!

:)

Jud

I guess he thought he was so cool I wanted his picture!
I took a couple shots while I was standing there. The others didn't have as many people but I really didn't like how they came out.

Sept 2012 -- My DD18 and I were heading into the Boardwalk Bakery and were held back, then whisked quickly into the bakery -- they were shooting a promotional Disney video there outside the bakery. We were standing inside the bakery with the featured family (Dad, Mom boy and girl) who were waiting to exit (on cue) to be filmed. There were "extras" strategically sitting at the little tables outside. It was neat. As we sat outside on the table with our cupcake, the film crew was packing up and going to the next shoot spot. Here's the guy going by with some of the cameras and equipment.

IMGP1412 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter